ASSC 21 Visa information



All foreign nationals wanting to come to China must be able to submit statutory documents at the border verifying the reasons for their stay, their means of support, and accommodation arrangements. As a rule, unless you are exempt, you are required to have a visa. It must be applied for from the relevant Chinese embassy or consulate in the applicant’s country of residence.

A certain number of nationalities are exempt from the short-stay visa requirement in China. Nationals of Japan, Singapore, and Brunei are exempt from visa requirement.


Here is the list of agreements on mutual visa exemption between China and foreign Countries:


Be careful to validate that your passport category is covered by agreement on visa exemption.


For more information regarding visa information, please visit the official Chinese governmental website: or have a look at wiki: 





After identifying that a visa is needed, the Local Organizing Committee can provide you an Invitation letter. To request a Letter of Invitation please send your request to and provide the following information: Full name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Current Residency, and Passport Number.